Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

No display when joining a Zoom meeting from Microsoft Teams Room

x7nrw
Visitor

No display when joining a Zoom meeting from Microsoft Teams Room

Using a G-10 as an MTR device, with Zoom enabled.

When joining a Teams Meeting all works fine, but when joining a Zoom meeting there is no display on the connected TV output.

Participants can see and hear me, and I can hear participants, I just cannot see them - just a blank screen.

Anyone else aware of this issue?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: No display when joining a Zoom meeting from Microsoft Teams Room

Hello @x7nrw ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Our Partner Microsoft supplies the OS and the UI for the MTR so the best place to ask these questions is Microsoft forums and/or Microsoft support as they can answer these questions and potentially troubleshoot this issue.

Feel free to come back and update us on the result.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
x7nrw
Visitor

Thanks for the feedback, and yes a ticket has been raised with Microsoft (and Zoom) but I was interested also to see if anyone else in the community had experienced anything similar.

Message 3 of 4
Clarkem
Occasional Contributor

Yes I am seeing the same issue on a Poly g85-T MTR, did you ever get a response from Microsoft or Zoom?  it looks like zoom had a fix for a similar issue in the past here https://status.zoom.us/incidents/5grgqsmkc822 

Message 4 of 4