Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hai All.
iam trying to use my web director on HDX 7000 but it doesn't show any image. any one knows and having this problems b4 ?
and iam trying to find "Allow Video Display on Web" my admin settings>security menu's but i got nothing. 
if anyone can slove this problems please give me the solutions.
thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Monok,

The setting you are looking for can only be toggled from direclty in front of the codec, using the remote control.

Navigate to:

System > Admin Settings > General Settings > Security > Security Settings

On page 3 you should see an option for Allow Video Display on Web. Ensure this option is checked and your images should appear.

Regards,

Rob

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Monok,

The setting you are looking for can only be toggled from direclty in front of the codec, using the remote control.

Navigate to:

System > Admin Settings > General Settings > Security > Security Settings

On page 3 you should see an option for Allow Video Display on Web. Ensure this option is checked and your images should appear.

Regards,

Rob

HP Recommended

Hai RJanis,

Thanks for your information, because i just remoting by webbase to my hdx 7000 in my office. 

i will trying your solution today. may i have your email or YM contact to ask more Polycom problems ?

Thanks , monok

HP Recommended

Hello Monok,

If you have any additional problems please feel free to post about them here on our forums or call into the appropriate support line where a Polycom agent will be more than happy to assist you. 

The appropriate number for your region can be found here.

Have a great day,

Rob

HP Recommended

Ok , rob. 

thanks very much for your support. iam very glad to see u. 

have a great day too

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.