Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

When we have our company wide meetings, we see the video from our other offices but not our own, only a black space. They see us and themselves. The knowledge base mentioned that monitor 2 might be enabled but I checked it and it is not. I would think that this would be a local issue and not related to who started the conference. Any ideas where I should check further would be greatly appreciated.

Skip

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi There 🙂

Please make sure that far-end video, local video and content boxes are checked for monitor 1 in the hdx monitor configuration.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the response. I checked my settings and they seem ok. Please see the sttachment in case I missed something.

Regards,

Skip

HP Recommended

Assumig you are using an RMX bridge, you might considering using "Same As" in the Video section.  This will add your video as one of the video squares and also make sure that all sites are layed out in exactly the same way. 

Gary Miyakawa

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.