Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

we are using 7 Poly x30 collab bars with paired TC8 in Teams mode. We tested the systems intensively before deploying them to our meeting rooms. For some weeks the systems were working as expected, but all of a sudden all systems having an issue when joining a teams meeting. They are not transmitting the room video. Audio ist still working and the meeting attendees are seeing the small video Preview in the bottom right corner, but participents outside the meeting room are not able to see the room video.

As the video settings which can be configured in the admin-interface of the camera-systems are not that comprehensive we double checked the meeting settings in the teams-admin-center, but we did not find any solution for our issue.

Does anyone experience the same issue, or is there any additional idea of support?

Thanks in advance,

Kai

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @campoint ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Other users reported this >here< and >here< as this is a known issue our Partner Microsoft is aware of.

Can you please open a ticket using https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/business-video/get-help-support?view=o365-worldwide and ensure you note within the ticket that this is an issue related to 20h2 or 20h2A update to MTRoA

Once done please open a Poly Support Ticket and provide the Microsoft reference.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks a lot for your quick answer. I opened a case at micosoft support. Where do i need to open the poly support ticket?

Thanks a lot,

Kai

HP Recommended

Hello @campoint ,

https://support.polycom.com/content/support.html

Please provide details about the Microsoft ticket and mention 20h2 or 20h2A update to MTRoA and KB 47239

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.