Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

hello Polycom,

i am not able to access my HDX7000 HD box from the web, earlier i was able to use this weblink to access my terminal.

I have already marked

WEB: access check mark as clicked..

i can make the changes through the remote control.

My system is able to join the conf calls. But only problem is the web access.

Thanks to provide me help

Errors we get on explorer : 503 temporarily available

regards// Pardeep Kumar/

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

What Browser are you using and what software is your HDX system at?  Refer to the Admin Guide to verify that the browser you are using is supported.

Also try accessing it from the same subnet, just a test way.

I would bet it has to do with your security settings in your browser.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.