Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Not able to connect VSX 7000/8000 via HTTPS IE8 web page

maheshkumaru
Advisor

Not able to connect VSX 7000/8000 via HTTPS IE8 web page

Hi,

I am not able to connect VSX 7000/8000 via HTTPS IE8 web page, i am getting an error saying  "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage".

Sincerely,

Mahesh Kumar

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Not able to connect VSX 7000/8000 via HTTPS IE8 web page

Hi Mahesh,

this sounds like a known issue since the introduction of a Microsoft fix that enforces a 1024 but certificate. The VSX can only handle 512 and therefore you would need to remove the patch or change the registry manually.

Please check this via the community search as this has been already discussed.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
YashPal
Valued Contributor

Re: Not able to connect VSX 7000/8000 via HTTPS IE8 web page

make sure you have enable with HTTP service or with HTTPS service to get the coonect over HTTPS

Regards

Yash Pal

BR
Yash
Message 3 of 3