Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We are running about 20 Systems RPG500 based on Software Release - 6.2.2.2-610014.

From Time to Time Systems do not come back from "sleep" or are not accessable via their HTTPs Admin GUI. The only solution till now is to reboot the systems. After the reboot, the pairing to the touch works and HTTPs GUI is accessable again. As the RPG500 works together with PANO and Eagle Eye Director II a reboot is done via a central switch for all components and takes quite some time. This is quite anoying for the users.

Is anybody else facing this issue and found a reason for that and is there a solution to fix this?

BR

Reiner

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Reiner Vogt ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

I would try to upgrade one unit to 6.2.2.4 and see if this addresses the issue. I could not find anything in the release notes or internally.

If this fails contact support assuming as you are working for the federal government so I guess you are under support. This way we can look at the logs and it may be related to an issue we currently troubleshooting.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

thanks for your reply. I will give this a try as soon as I am back in the office. Currently I am working from my Home-Office. So till the end of next week you'll get some feedback.

BR

Reiner

HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

I installed this release on 4 new Systems I received. This morning it happened again on one of those. I try to access it via the WEB-GUI. Once I add the admin login and press return it gets stuck and in case I refresh the Browser Window, no connection to the https daemon anymore? It just says, that this website is not accessible anymore

Anything else that I could do here?

BR

Reiner

HP Recommended

Just an additional info, all other WEB-GUIs are working Touch, Pano Eagle Eye and what makes me wonder, they all have the same LINUX base?

BR

Reiner

HP Recommended

Hello @Reiner Vogt ,

Please get this into our support organisation.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.