Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Is there any PC software that supports connecting to meetings controlled by an RMX1000 with HDX7000 endpoints? Trying to come up with better ways to manage meetings ran by users. Would like the ability to have a view of all cameras in meeting in order to do things like adjust viewing angles.

Currently I can connect our RSS to the meeting and view this way, which works but is not optimal as far as quality and control.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I use PVX even though it's now disscontinued it's a very useful "End Point or Network" diagnostic tool but will only run calls for a max of 5 mins.

The current offering is M100 or RealPresence Mobile.  Win/MacOS/Andriod.

If it's control you're looking for you could also web browse into the HDX & use the utility called Web Director.

Pete

HP Recommended

I forgot about the web director! That does provide GUI controls. However the camera displays within the web director interface do not show an image, is it suppose to? I still have to dial into the rss and view the recording in order to get a view of the camera image. It looks like it should provide the camera image as well as what the tv hdx is displaying, but neither are being displayed. It would be great to be able to view the menu of that unit.

Thanks for the reply.

HP Recommended

Ah! The Camera controls will only show an image every 4-5 seconds AND only is Admin>General>Security>Allow Video on Web is ticked.

For obvious reasons this is only visible at the codec with the IR remote.

It's not a switch you can turn on in the Web UI.

Pete

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.