Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All,

We have polycom vsx 7000a(128) in our company. Recently I am receiving blue screen on TV. The camera is not turning also IR is not working. When I checked equipment  the power cable(BLUE) from subwoofer yellow color cable has been missed. Is it related this issue? Please advice

Thanks,

Charles k

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

The subwoofer on the VSX 7000A provided power to the unit.  If it is not connected to the subwoofer the unit will not power up.

HP Recommended

Hi,

The equipment is UP and we can connect into conference but the camera is not working. Blue screen 

HP Recommended

Hi there...

press the camera button on the remote and make sure, that camera 1 is chosen correctly.

HP Recommended
if the problem still presist after to do the activity of power it mean there is some hardware issue as may be your camera is not working with the unit itself Regards Yash Pal
HP Recommended

Thanks All.

I found the issue is in power connector of VC unit from sub-woofer and raised RMA in polycom.

Thanks,

Charles K

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.