Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi, all!

We using RPD + cma 6.2.6+ rmx 4000 sw 8.2 + sony xg80 enpoint.

When Sony send content in H239 protocol in 1360X768, In PRD this no show, but in line info RPD - PRD recive content

any connect - as multipoint call in rmx, ок point-to-point call

any idea's?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello cvolo4yzhka,

I spoke to the Product Manager and the officially supported resolutions for RPD are 1024*576 or 1280*720.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello cvolo4yzhka,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

• What is the RMX exact Software Version?
  • What is the Sony XG80 Software Version as the RMX only is tested against 2.37 ?
  • Can other Polycom End Points receive Content from the Sony ?
  • What is the RPD Software Version?
  • Can the Sony End Point call the RPD directly and send content ?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

hello Steffen Baier

•  RMX 4000 sw version 8.2.0.85
  • Sony Xg80 Software 2.45
  • we don't have polycom enpoints
  • RPS sofware 3.3
  • Yes, Sony can call direcly to RPD and send content, but if sony send content with resolution 1024x768 - recive content ok,  and if sony send content with 1360x768 - PDR not show content
HP Recommended

additional information

if sony send content in resolution 1280x1024, PDR not show content

p.s. CMAD in this situation crashed

HP Recommended

Hello cvolo4yzhka,

the correct way forward is to raise a case with our support team so we can verify this.

Please work with your Polycom reseller to get this to the attention of Polycom support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Sounds computer resolution issue.

Please chnage computer resolution to 1024x768 in you are sharing content by VGA cable as VGA support resolution upto 1024x768.

You can share content by using People+Content software over network  which is avilable on Polycom website.

Also please make sure your RMX profile is enabled with to send and receive content.

BR

Yash

HP Recommended

Hello cvolo4yzhka,

I spoke to the Product Manager and the officially supported resolutions for RPD are 1024*576 or 1280*720.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.