Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

Will Poly CCX700 support Zoom Hot desking?

Zoom Hot desking

Many companies are prioritizing flexible workspaces as hybrid work models become the norm. With Zoom hot desking, employees will be able to book desks and spaces using an interactive map and eventually select seats or arrangements recommended by Zoom’s AI, giving organizations the ability to reconfigure their workspaces for flexible working. Zoom Phone already offers some hot-desking capabilities, and we’ll be bringing a new QR code hot desking experience to Zoom Phone Appliances and Zoom Rooms in beta later this year. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @avs ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

whilst this is a community where other more experienced people can answer questions but it is not meant to be a replacement to ask multiple questions in one go.

Could I kindly ask you to reach out to Zoom as they should be able to answer this? 

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Zoom referred me to Poly.

HP Recommended

Hello @avs ,

I am unsure what Zoom would expect us, Poly, to tell you. There are two different things:

• CCX Phones running the Zoom Phone Appliance as explained >here<. In this mode, the Zoom Android Application runs on our phone. All supported features are controlled by Zoom. They can answer all your questions
  • CCX / VVX phones provisioned by Zoom phone via their SIP Platform. Again all supported features are controlled by Zoom. They can answer all your questions

I cannot discuss future roadmap or anything else via the community. A Zoom Sales Engineer or Zoom support should be consulted.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.