Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello @Dane_P ,

Can you share the ticket reference usually starting with 1-?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

1-22195441867

HP Recommended

Hi Dane P,

I'm dealing with the same problem with the latest software. Did you get a solution for this problem?

HP Recommended

I sure haven't. 

As a workaround, I have programmed my Crestron logic to send the command button hangup\x0D after the call disconnects. I am using Crestron's Group Series module version 4.0.0 and looking at the ConnectedCall_1_IsAvailable output. When this signal goes low, I trigger the button hangup input on the module, which is under the Remote Control Button section. It seems to be working, however, I read here that this command is not documented and 'could change.' If this suddenly stops working due to a Poly firmware update, we will be scrambling to sort it out for our customer! Not good.  

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Dude, that is the same exact link I put in my reply above. 

I don't think the idea of sending 'vcbutton play' followed by 'vcbutton stop' is a solution. The users will see the screen flip and flash seemingly erratically and won't understand what's happening. 

HP Recommended

Oh, I didn't see this link in this thread.

Did you try the 'button hangup' command?

HP Recommended

Literally the first sentence in my post is where I said that I am using the button hangup command. 

HP Recommended

Alrighty then

HP Recommended

I've been asked to provide an update to this issue, but there is still no resolution. As stated before, I am watching the status of the codec to see when the call is disconnected, then I have to send the 'button hangup' command to actually exit the 'session.'

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.