Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I cannot find any clear documentation on the integration of SoundStructure with G7500.

According to Poly’s customer presentation the Poly Mic IP Adapter is needed for connecting SoundStructure to the G7500, but the G7500 room preparation guide says that you’ll simply connect audio out via 3.5mm to the G7500, so I’m confused (see attached pics)…

Does the Poly IP Microphone adapter support 2-way audio like previously between Group Series and SoundStructure via C-Link or is it audio input only to the G7500?

I plan to install in a training room the G7500 with 2 cascaded EE Director II (presenter + audience), 3 ceiling mics, 1 podium and 2 wireless mics with local sound reinforcement via SoundStructure C16 for in-room trainings and video conferences/webinars.

With local sound reinforcement will the EE Director II mic’s be able to do voice triangulation of the active speaker if his voice is also reinforced through the ceiling speakers all over the training room?

BR
Chris

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi Chris, 

Did you ever get this sorted out? If so what was the resolution?

HP Recommended

Old post and not OP, but was there any update on this by any chance?

HP Recommended

How did you end up implementing this we have a very similar situation in an auditorium

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.