Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Poly Studio G40-T Camera mount options

Polyphasic
Occasional Contributor

Poly Studio G40-T Camera mount options

Good Day!

This query is to do with the Camera that comes with Poly G40-T bundle. Normally the Camera is freestanding, but due to meeting room constraints, it is better to have the camera mounted at top of the Monitor in that room.

The Monitor comes with a stand already, We would like to remove it and replace it with a mount bracket similar to the one that comes with the Poly Studio X30/50 allowing it to grab the top of the monitor.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Poly Studio G40-T Camera mount options

Hello @Polyphasic ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

There is a specific kit 7230-86040-001 that can be ordered as shown >here<

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2