Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Due to chronic issues with version 3.2.2-226104 & 3.2.1-224090 I've decided to roll all of my devices back to version 3.1.3. So far I've encountered the following problems w/3.2.x installed on X30s & X50s.

• Service Request Detail : 1-19826725561: When paired w/a Trio the Trio mics are no longer an audio option and the only solution provided to me is a hard reset which isn't a solution for devices in remote offices. 
  • While in Partner Mode (Zoom Rooms) X30s & X50s will lose Zoom Room activation at random, another issue that cannot be rectified remotely. 
  • Service Request Detail : 1-19800710661: This morning at 5:53 I received an alert that a Zoom Room was offline (X30 & TC8). I could ping it's IP so I knew that it was up but when I attempted to log into the web configurator I was unable to due to an incorrect password error. For some reason it had rolled back to the default admin password (luckily I keep track of the serial numbers of these devices). I logged into it, reset the password and while everything w/the exception of the password seemed to be in order the Zoom Room itself was no longer activated.

I'd be curious to know if others are having issues as well.

Thanks,
    James
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.