Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

Since the major Zooms Upgrade, using our Poly X30 in Zooms Room mode, once signing in we are unable to bring up the Zoom Room Calendar which is linked to Our Exhange On Premise server

Its a GoDaddy certificate but wondering how i would get the X30 running Zoom mode to to trust certificate

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello @Bell Potter ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

It could be helpful to provide us, volunteers, here with a little bit more info. For example:

• What software are you using on the Studio X 30?
  • Where do you see this error?
  • Have you yet contact Zoom support?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Latest Software is running 3.1.0

The error is seen on TV screen where i assume the normal Zoom Calendar would be displayed, we run a TR8 controller so luckily we are able to launch meetings, which means meeting takes over from there, but calendar is not displayed every other time and of course calendar schedukle function does not work

I have a case open since May with Zoom am i have virtually zero from them in terms of progress i keep getting told there is an enhancement coming from Polycom in next update but i have been three 3 Polycom firmware now with no change

I can assume that the certificate intermediate or root certififcates are missing from Zoom or Polycom X30 and therefore its unable to verify my On Premise Exchange certificate, which is a main provider like GoDaddy, so im not sure where this can be resolved

HP Recommended

Hello @Bell Potter ,

The latest software is 3.1.3 and includes various Zoom enhancements and the latest Zoom APK which most likely simply resolves your issues.

Please upgrade and if this still fails work with our support team Monday to Friday in your region.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Sorry can confirm latest version is 3.1.3 which has made no difference

I did raise a case last week several says ago and have had nobody get back to me other than tell to wait for a call in my timezone which was a very poor response seeing as i raised it 6 days ago

HP Recommended

Hello @Bell Potter ,

I can see 1-17723020161 was opened on the 06/08/2020 which makes this in my math Thursday aka 2 working days ago. Someone communicated with you on the same day and requested your location.

As an End customer, you have been informed that you are entitled to 5x12 aka Monday to Friday and I believe someone got in touch today.

Have you tried to simply upload a GoDaddy Root Certificate via the Web Interface Security > Certificates?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Yes 6 local time days included weekends but i guess my frustration was raising a  case then taking 1 day to be told contact is only for business hours and then having no contact after that, but its all good have escalated to my local account manager and have a tech working on case

Yes have already uploaded these root certs and actual cert into certificate section of the X30 but makes no difference

My Poly engineer is saying this seems to be known issue and seems to be on the Zoom side ( i have had an open case with them for over 2 months with no progress) so at a bit of a dead end here seems also to be affecting other Poly X30 using Zoom, so im hoping this is escalated somewhere within in Zoom\ Poly to have a look at it

HP Recommended

This issue was resolved after long dialogue between Zoom and Poly

The issue was when in Zoom mode, Zoom was unable to use any third party certificates that were added in the X30 - Certificates console , ie using Certificates for our on premise server

the latest update 3.2.1-224090 for X30 functionality was implemented that when in Zoom mode it can now recognise these certificates and such untrusted error goes away and calendar is able to be displayed

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.