Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

We have Poly x30 and x50 installed in our office, they are both on the last version of the firmware and both paired with a TC8 having the last firmware as well.

Now when we call directly the room, we can see the room without issues.

If we join a scheduled meeting, I can see the people in the room for a fraction of seconds and then the video goes off.

We have tried to switch on and off the camera during the meeting but did not solve the issue.

It does not show black video feed, just the name of the room like if the camera was not there.

Any help?

Thank you for your support.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hello @ValerioUK ,

Stating the latest software does not help others when finding this post in days, weeks, months, or years to come as they do not know what software mentioned was current at the time of writing.

Please therefore always post the exact complete build id and in the case of Microsoft Teams all the details about the Teams App and the Admin Agent, Company Portal, and Partner Agent. Our Partner Microsoft has the ability to upgrade the software of their applications so it is important to know what is being used and not what is part of our firmware

Has our Partner Microsoft yet been contacted? If yes please raise this in addition with our support team and quote the Microsoft reference. 

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

We see the same problem on 3.6.0. If you look at the TC8, you can see the camera icon flickering on and off.

We downgraded back to 3.5.0.

HP Recommended

Hello @rho 

was our partner Microsoft contacted?

was Poly support contacted with the above Microsoft reference?

replied via a mobile device 

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello,

can you please provide the poly support team contact?

Thank you.

HP Recommended

https://www.poly.com/gb/en/support/contact

This is for the UK

HP Recommended

Thank you,

I've opened a case both with MS and Poly but I will roll back 2 of the device as we cannot wait long for a resolution.

thank you for your help.

HP Recommended

Hi Rho,

we downgraded 2 of our devices as well, I left one to 3.6.0, and today I was not able to reproduce the issue. Everything was smooth.

I don't know what to think.

HP Recommended

This was fixed with the latest releases on our side.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.