Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Poly x50 HDMI Ingest for Teams 3.4.0-292042

omicronx9
Occasional Contributor

Poly x50 HDMI Ingest for Teams 3.4.0-292042

Hello 

I recently upgrade a polyx50 with Teams to  3.4.0-292042

I tested HDMI ingest and it did not work the site is remote and its difficult to get access to staff that can help test it.

Can anyone confirm if HDMI ingest works with Teams on Poly x50 with that version of code.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Poly x50 HDMI Ingest for Teams 3.4.0-292042

Hello @omicronx9 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Poly, like other Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android vendors, relies on our partner Microsoft.

Once they release the update and our own testing is done the feature will become available. Please check >here< in case you have more questions.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2