Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I have a practitioner Cart that most likely needs a new Battery (HDX8000). Could you please let me know what the Polycom Model # is for these batteries? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

See the attachement.  You do not provide a lot of details so I am not sure if this applies to your model or not.  Please verify that prior to investing in a replacement.

Also you should be able to look at the battery and find a reference to the type and size of battery.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

See the attachement.  You do not provide a lot of details so I am not sure if this applies to your model or not.  Please verify that prior to investing in a replacement.

Also you should be able to look at the battery and find a reference to the type and size of battery.

HP Recommended

Hello and thanks very much! That is the one...I appreciate your help and advice.

Best wishes,

Ken

HP Recommended

You are welcome.  Happy videoconferencing.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.