Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom CX5000

daveforge
Occasional Contributor

Polycom CX5000

Has anyone had success in connecting the CX5000 round table to the Lync 2013 environment?

We have a unit we would like to use a phone and a VC unit.

Please assist in solutions.

Dave

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom CX5000

Hello daveforge,

According to the CX5000 Datasheet => here <= its LYNC 2010 supported where the CX5000 HD => here <= is LYNC 2010 and LYNC 2013

The driver support is usually provided via the Microsoft supplied LYNC client.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
GvHemert
Occasional Advisor

Hi Dave,

We managed to get this working in a Lync 2013 environment without a problem.

Did you tried to get it  done?

Message 3 of 4
PlcoSysEngineer
Advisor

Dear GvHemert,

I have tested CX5000 HD with Lync 2013 in my customer's network and It works fine. It also works with Lync 2010.

Message 4 of 4