Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello All!

Could someone kindly help me indentify the model/part numbers between Polycom Eagle-Eye I, II, III and HD cameras?

I know that there are model numbers MPTZ-6 and MPTZ-9 (MPTZ-9 being supplied with the Eagle-Eye director if ordered) but I am not sure if the MPTZ-6 is referring to the Eagle-Eye I or Eagle-Eye II.

It would be important for us to know, since we have a couple of requests for Eagle-Eye Director installations and some of the codecs are over a year old with MPTZ-6 cameras and I know that the Director only supports Eagle-Eye II and onwards.

Thank you in advance! 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Daniel

I put this guide together to help identify which camera is which.  Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Capture.JPG

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi Daniel

I put this guide together to help identify which camera is which.  Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Capture.JPG

HP Recommended

Dear Graham,

Many thanks for your prompt response and your helpful guide! 🙂

Thank you,

HP Recommended

Does MPTZ -6 Support 1080p if used with 1080p license with HDX 7000 system...?

HP Recommended

Hi, no the original camera does not support 1080p resolution.

HP Recommended

I have an MPTZ-6 here can it be mounted upside down and have the image inverted?

thanks

HP Recommended

Hi Jason

Only the Polycom EageEye View can be mounted upside down.

HP Recommended

Is there a specific shelf and part number for mounting the MPTZ-9 to a wall?

HP Recommended

Yes, you can use this part # 2215-24143-001

Description:

Mounting bracket\shelf solution for EagleEye Director, EagleEye HD, EagleEye III, EagleEye View and EagleEye QDX Cameras.Mounts on the wall, other flat surfaces over 8in deep or flat screen displays greater than 1.5in thick.

HP Recommended

Is there any difference between the MPTZ-9 Eagle Eye 3 camera p/n 1624-08238-001

and the EagleEye 3 Camera p/n 8200-09800-001 that is shipping now?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.