Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello!

We have Polycom Eagle Eye camera which connected to codec Polycom HDX 9000 via Extron FoxBox Tx YUV/VGA MM and FoxBox Rx VGA MM. Do these devices have any problems working together? When I try to move camera to top right or top left video from camera is lost. But when camera connected to codec via HDCI cable, everything work correctly.

You can see this problem here: http://files.mail.ru/05889C3D26BD4D4290AED54C280DD458

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Not enough detail on how you are connecting.  Are you connecting just the YPbPr video to the Extron box and the DB9 to the codec? 

The only control systems which have the control code for the Polycom EagleEye cameras are AMX and Crestron, Extron does not.

HP Recommended

I'm sorry but I thought that the video in attached link has been illustrated my problem. We used Extron transmitter and receiver for transmit only YUV signal. RS-232 connected from camera to codec directly.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.