Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Guys

Does anyone know if its possible to add Client Endpoints to the Cisco Telepresence Management Suite? 

If so, how is this done?

What kind of Issues will I expereince regarding error messages? 

Would be very greatful if someone can advise me on this...

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi VC Engieer,

It depends on what endpoint you want to add (I'm not sure of the Group series are supported, but the HDXs will work). Obviously, their is also limited functionality, In addition you need to ensure that you havn't tied down the management ports on the Polycom, such as Telnet and port 24, and possibly SNMP.

We have an issue with this as we don't send any management or api communication over an unencrypted port. It is something we have raised with Polycom in the past, but as yet these port are still used and required (to the best of my knowledge).

You might find more information in setting up TMS on the Cisco Telepresence forums.

Cheers

Chris

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi VC Engieer,

It depends on what endpoint you want to add (I'm not sure of the Group series are supported, but the HDXs will work). Obviously, their is also limited functionality, In addition you need to ensure that you havn't tied down the management ports on the Polycom, such as Telnet and port 24, and possibly SNMP.

We have an issue with this as we don't send any management or api communication over an unencrypted port. It is something we have raised with Polycom in the past, but as yet these port are still used and required (to the best of my knowledge).

You might find more information in setting up TMS on the Cisco Telepresence forums.

Cheers

Chris

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.