Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear All,

We are using Polyocm Group 500 series VC in our office.

We are trying to take CDR in coded. It shows only recent call details( 2 or 3 days). It has not been showing all the call details. 

Pls help to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Thanks in advance

R Nantha Ram

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello Nathan,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used software version as issue experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Steffen Baier,

Software version : 4.1.1.1-120023

Pls suggest which is the recommended version?

HP Recommended

Hello Nathan,

I would suggest you make sure to install the latest Polycom RealPresence® Group Series Software Version 4.1.3.2 (RealPresence® Group Series update for Heartbleed Open SSL vulnerability) as it contains a security fix.

You can then check the release notes for this software if it mentions any CDR related fixes.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Mr.Steffen Baier,

I am not able to take CDR reports for monthly basis. I can able take for one week only. But, i can abel to take CDR for HDX 7000/8000 for monthly basis.

Pls provide the solution at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards

R Nantha Ram

HP Recommended

Hello Nathan,

It is always useful to state these kind of limitations in comparison with other products when you begin a post.

In addition I had advised you to upgrade to the latest software as it contains a security fix.

• Have you done so yet and checked if this fixed your issue ?

• Have you checked the release notes and the admin guide to verify that the Group Series does indeed offer this kind of CDR facility?

• Have you contacted your Polcyom reseller and/or Polycom support yet?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Hello Nathan,

Just to elaborate on the Group Series CDR capabilitys according to the Admin Guide:

Call Detail Report (CDR):

When enabled by going to Admin Settings > General Settings > System Settings > Recent Calls in the Polycom RealPresence Group system web interface, the Call Detail Report (CDR) provides the system’s call history.

Within 5 minutes after ending a call, the CDR is written to memory and then you can download the data in CSV format for sorting and formatting.
Every call is added to the CDR, whether it is made or received. If a call does not connect, the report shows the reason. In multipoint calls, each far site is shown as a separate call, but all have the same conference number.

The size of a CDR is virtually unlimited, but can become unmanageable if you don’t download the record periodically. If you consider that 150 calls result in a CDR of approximately 50 KB, you might set up a schedule to download and
save the CDR after about every 1000 - 2000 calls just to keep the file easy to download and view.

Remember that your connection speed also affects how fast the CDR downloads.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.