Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom Group 700 4.0.2 FW

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Polycom Group 700 4.0.2 FW

Dear All,

Good day. I am having issues in Reseting Polycom group 700 with Factor restore button. Wants to update using USB Stick. Currently software Version is 4.0.2-40451. But the problem is that I am unable to find 4.0.2.tar file in download section on polycom support portal. System is not in warranty, so not able to have key code. Please provide me the download link for 4.0.X.

Regards,

Faizan

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Polycom Group 700 4.0.2 FW

You can find Group Series Version 4.0.2.2: >>> RealPresence® Group Series Previous Software <<<.

WBR,
Mike
--------------------------------------------
“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.”
― Donald Rumsfeld

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You can find Group Series Version 4.0.2.2: >>> RealPresence® Group Series Previous Software <<<.

WBR,
Mike
--------------------------------------------
“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.”
― Donald Rumsfeld

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Thanks a lot Mike.

Regards,

@Mike_v wrote:

Message 3 of 3