Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom Group 700 - more camera

Frequent Advisor

Polycom Group 700 - more camera

Hi,

I had installed in a Polycom infrastructure a Group 700 unit with 1 Eagle Eye Director in a large room.

Due to the dimensions of the room I was thinking of having more than 1 camera to point out the spoke-man.

Is is possible to have on Group 700 2 or 3 camera installed in different places in a room, in order to bring the peoples  who speak on the screen?

Regards,

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom Group 700 - more camera

Hello ibucur,

the Group Series 700 Data sheet => here <= lists as follows:

• Polycom® EagleEye™ Producer uses innovative facial-tracking algorithms to accurately frame all room participants, eliminating the “bowling alley” view that is all too common in video calls 

• For a more immersive experience, Polycom® EagleEye™ Director automatically zooms in on the person speaking, transmitting facial expressions and body language for higher impact and more productive video collaboration

• The Polycom® EagleEye™ IV camera offers brilliant visual clarity with a 4k sensor, and is available with 12x or 4x zoom and a wide-angle lens adapter, capturing everyone clearly even in odd-shaped rooms

I suggest you contact a Polycom reseller to discuss the different options available to you.

More support literature is available => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Frequent Advisor

Re: Polycom Group 700 - more camera

Hello Steffen,

Thank you for your answer,

I had seen before the documentation provided, but unfortunately I didn't find details about the possibility to have, simultaniously,2 or 3 cameras connected to Group 700, and the most closed to the spokeman automatically bring him to the screen, based on the facial-tracking algorithm.

Best regards,

PS. I had discussed with the local reseller, but the same documentation was provided.

Message 3 of 3