Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Ok Im able to connect point to point but when connecting thru the bridge the problem occurs. I can see and hear the other sites but they can not see or hear me.

Software Version: Release - 3.0.6-37004

Far Site Syatem  TANDBERG/4103 (X7.1)

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

First check the release notes to see if there is any indication of interoperability testing with that TAA device.

I would also recommend you upgrade the the latest release, 3.1.12, as there have been a lot of changes in the software.  3.0.6 was out 5/2013 and the current version, 3.1.12 was out the end of last year.

HP Recommended

I figured this out finally. The old HDX 6000 that was replaced had a Multipoint license on it. The power supply had gone bad in it. Polycom would not give me the license key so i just put the power supply out of the refurb we purchased into the old HDX 6000 and got the old one working again.

HP Recommended

Hello @lewisjo,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Just to clarify a couple of things. Your original post did not mention that this only happened after you replaced a defective HDX with a new 2nd hand one.

In addition the lack of a Multipoint license should not cause what you had seen as you mention a Bridge which instigates that you dial into a Bridge rather than the HDX being the bridge.

And finally Polycom would replace any defective device with the same i.e. Licenses installed if officially RMA'ed via Polycom support.

We cannot provide licenses for devices who have not come back into Polycom and had been replaced outside of Polycom.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.