Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello, I have a polycom hdx 6000 and 7000 in my work. We need the IR codes for the shutdown command because we are going to enter a home automation device.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

The IR codes are part of the Integrator's Reference manual on the Polycom support web site under the HDX documentation.

www.polycom.com/videodocumentation

HP Recommended

Hello, thanks for your answer, one more question. How do you turn off (shutdown) via telnet? Because there is no shutdown command in the manual.

HP Recommended

Any answers? I need power off polycom via telnet for protect then when not their use

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.