Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear Community!

We just bought a HDX 6000 system, and tested with a Public service succesfully. Though when we tried to connect to one of our partners, and entered the IP, we got a screen requesting a meeting ID also. But we could not enter it any way.

I tried dialing the numbers by accessing the keypad (pressing #) I can hear the "bips" as I enter the numbers, but nothing appears on the screen. At the end I pressed # again, but nothing happens. After a while I get a message that no input has been detected. I tried without # with double # starting with a zero and a # at the beginning. Tried adding to the IP like this: x.x.x.x##meeting id or this: meeting id@x.x.x.x without success. All help would be really appretiated!

Thank you,

Tamas Galosi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

What a coincidence.  I have just fixed an audio issue with HDX V3.1.x.x on Radvision MCUs running < V7.7.3.  You could try getting the MCU up to V7.7.3 & the HDX to V3.1.1.3.  The giveaway may be to try HDX V3.0.5 as my user has been holding @ HDX  V3.0.5 awaiting Radvision MCU V7.7.3.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

When you connect to the IVR requesting the meeting ID, double tap the Information Button on the IR remote control.  It will show you call stats.  Is the Audio Codec G.719?  That doesn't support DTMF & might explain why your correct meeting room input is being ignored.  VCPeteT.

HP Recommended

Hi!

Thank you for your answer. I checked it but G.722.C. Is there any other possible reason?

I'm really without ideas now. Just for additional info, I try to send the numbers via the remote control, and also tried through

the web interface. I dont have touch control device.

Tom

HP Recommended

The device asking for the meeting room number is the front end of a Mutipoint Control Unit or MCU.  So which MCU are your partners using, what s/w revision & what s/w revision are you running on your HDX6k?

HP Recommended

Hi!

It's a service by orange.com from the info page I got the following information:

b5000015/Radvision Vialp MCU 7.7.2

My sw version is: 3.1.0-23277

Thank you for you kind help.

Tom

HP Recommended

What a coincidence.  I have just fixed an audio issue with HDX V3.1.x.x on Radvision MCUs running < V7.7.3.  You could try getting the MCU up to V7.7.3 & the HDX to V3.1.1.3.  The giveaway may be to try HDX V3.0.5 as my user has been holding @ HDX  V3.0.5 awaiting Radvision MCU V7.7.3.

HP Recommended

Thank you! I'll give it a try and come back with the results.

HP Recommended

Hi!

I upgraded to 3.1.1.3 but as RadVision side did not want to upgrade also, the issue remained. After that I went down to 3.0.5 and that finally solved the issue. Thank you very much for your help! You saved my day! 🙂

Thanx

Tamas

HP Recommended

My Radvision contacts have been awarded 2 smilies.  One for my Rad issue & one for your HDX issue.  Happy Wednesday.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.