Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom HDX 6000 need remote control and camera

Nrje82
Occasional Visitor

Polycom HDX 6000 need remote control and camera

SO where can i buy this? Been googling for a houre now no place i can find this. So if the camera and remote control get missing or broke i have to buy a complitely new one?... Sorry  just irretaded.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom HDX 6000 need remote control and camera

Hello Nrje82,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Of course you can buy items individually. Simply provide me with the country you are from so I can advise an official Polycom reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Nrje82
Occasional Visitor

Re: Polycom HDX 6000 need remote control and camera

Norway or US, International . Yes i understand the system its great. 

Message 3 of 3