Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom HDX 7000 HD - Monitor 2 - Display Near Video, Display Far Video, Display Content

OW2013
Occasional Advisor

Polycom HDX 7000 HD - Monitor 2 - Display Near Video, Display Far Video, Display Content

Hello,

I have setup a HDX 7000 HD system and have configured the monitor settings for it as follows:

Monitor 1 - Near, Far Camera

Monitor 2 - Near, Far Camera & Content

However after  making a straight call, i only get the near camera showing on Monitor 2 output. I am unable to figure out why this is happening. Pressing display on the remote will only affect monitor 1 correct ?

Are there any solutions to this problem ? to get near and far camera showing on Monitor two.

Attached are screenshots of settings and system info.

Thanks for your input

2 REPLIES 2
petet
Trusted Contributor

Re: Polycom HDX 7000 HD - Monitor 2 - Display Near Video, Display Far Video, Display Content

Turn off Dual Monitor Emulation. It's designed to give a dual monitor effect in situations where only 1 monitor is connected.  VCPeteT

Message 2 of 3
OW2013
Occasional Advisor

Re: Polycom HDX 7000 HD - Monitor 2 - Display Near Video, Display Far Video, Display Content

Sorry for the late response. I did not get to try this as the project was stalled because of a power outage. I will change the settings today and let you know. Thanks

Message 3 of 3