Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom HDX 8000 and Lync 2013 Client

SamirShaikh
Advisor

Polycom HDX 8000 and Lync 2013 Client

Hello,

Our HDX 8000 is successfully registerd with the Lync 2013.  

Release - 3.1.1.3-36019

Hardware Version   B 

When i try making a Video Call from the Lync Client to the HDX. All i get is 2 error messages saying:

"Video was not accepted"
"The Video portion of the call was not accepted by "Lync username". However, the call will continue with audio only."

after that error message i get the following message:

"Call was not completed or has ended."

I would highly appreciate any help and support.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom HDX 8000 and Lync 2013 Client

Hello SamirShaikh,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

A good place to check for any compatibility issues is always the release notes.

These can be found => here <=  and do not mention support or compatibility with LYNC 2013.

In addition using simply 2013 as a community search produces the following results => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
grassy
Occasional Contributor

Re: Polycom HDX 8000 and Lync 2013 Client

I don't think polycom supports Lync 2013 yet. I was told you will not get video.  Hopefully they will fix this soon.

Message 3 of 3