Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

This device is always showing the Polycom logo (Check logo) after boot up. Nothing happens after that. I am trying to fix it using ip but I dont know how to figure out the assigned ip address. What shall I do now? 

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello @BuddyandSelly ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

You have not provided any details on the unit or how it got into this state. Also, you did not share the serial so we can look up the age of the unit.

Most likely it is defective and would need an RMA.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello,

It is a HDX 8000 video conference device. This device is being used in the company for long time. I joined here few months back and they informed me that it is in this state for few months. I have no idea how to fix this. Please check the attached photo your will find all the details there. 

HP Recommended

Hello @BuddyandSelly ,

The unit is from 2010 so I suggest you work with a Poly reseller on your options.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Do you think it may work if I try to upgrade the Firmware or reset it?

HP Recommended

Hello @BuddyandSelly ,

You can try.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

I tried but dont know how to upgrade it using usb stick. I dont have any key with me. Is there any way to access the admin panel using ip address? I dont have the ip either.

HP Recommended

Hello @BuddyandSelly ,

Providing all these details when originally posting a new topic helps the volunteers in this community not having to go over the same details multiple times.

The unit is not in a state to be accessed via IP. I found the record for the unit belonging to a large Scandinavian Network Provider but the record shows the unit was sold in Austria. This does not seem to match with your credentials so maybe this is a 2nd hand unit.

EDIT: For software 3.0 use U5D3-3A34-4BE0-0000-012C

Please check the Video FAQ for details on how to use this.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have tried all the possible ways but it is not responding. Can you please tell me if this the blue squared one (check image) is console port or not? I cannot insert RJ45 connector inside. Is there any ohter type of connectors which can be inserted in this port? Thank your. 

Lg

HP Recommended

Hello @BuddyandSelly ,

End users cannot access the unit to troubleshoot this as this is a Poly support activity. If the unit is not responding to "normal" End-user recovery methods only an RMA can address the issue.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.