Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom HDX and Lync 2013 Issue

Samir1988
Advisor

Polycom HDX and Lync 2013 Issue

Hello

I have Polycom HDX 8000 and it integrated with Lync 2013. I have RTV licence install. HDX can join lync hosted meetings.

I am facing weird issue.

- First HDX join the meeting

- Then Lync Web App user joins the meeting.

In this case Polycom HDX cannot see the video of the lync user and vice versa

but

- when lync web app client join the meetng first and then HDX. in this case both side video and voice workin

Please any help on this strange issue.

Thanks

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Samir1988
Advisor

Re: Polycom HDX and Lync 2013 Issue

I got the solution

When the call established, just mute and unmute on Polycom HDX, it will bring the audio/video.. It seems its a bug in polycom software version.

Hope it will help others.

Samir

Message 2 of 8
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Samir,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Its always useful to provide the currently used software version as without the information can not be fully utilized as you may be running an old / outdated software.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 8
Samir1988
Advisor

I am running software version release 3.1.2

Thanks

Message 4 of 8
SteffenBaierUK

Hello Samir,

could you please go ahead and log this via your Polycom reseller and/or directly with Polycom support?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 5 of 8
SamirShaikh
Advisor

I didn't get your point.

Thanks

Message 6 of 8
SteffenBaierUK

Hello Samir,

the community is not a replacement for our Polycom support infrastructure and therefore an issue like this need to be escalated the proper way.

This is either via your Polycom reseller and/or Polycom support directly.

Without this our development team will be unable to investigate the root cause.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

----------------

Message 7 of 8
Wouter
Occasional Visitor

Hi All,

Im facing the exact same issue.
Using a RealPresence Group 500 with Lync 2013. All running the latest versions.

All is working fine except for the polycom video not being displayed in the lync webapp...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Regards
Wouter
Message 8 of 8