Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom HDX wont register with lync 2013

james211
Occasional Contributor

Polycom HDX wont register with lync 2013

Im getting errors in the event logs on the lync server, saying the certificate from the IP of the HDXunit is invalid. how to i fix this?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom HDX wont register with lync 2013

Hello James,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used software version as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

In addition please be aware that the HDX is only LYNC qualified and requires a RTV license on the HDX.

You should simply follow the Polycom® Unified Communications Deployment Guide for Microsoft® Environments
 => here <= and please be aware that you must enable NTLM on your Microsoft Lync or Office Communications Server.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
james211
Occasional Contributor

Re: Polycom HDX wont register with lync 2013

hi thanks for that.

ive checked ntlm is enabled on the lync server and have checked over the settings in the document and they all seem ok.

hdx software is 3.1.5

lync is 2013 oct 2013 cu

this is the error:

Multiple invalid incoming certificates.

In the past 31 minutes the server received 60 invalid incoming certificates. The last one was from host 10.x.x.x
Cause: This can happen if a remote server presents an invalid certificate due to an incorrect configuration or an attacker.
Resolution:
No action needed unless the number of failures is large. Contact the administrator of the host sending the invalid certificate and resolve this problem.

Message 3 of 3