Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom Pano can't connect through Miracast

Occasional Visitor

Polycom Pano can't connect through Miracast

Hello,

we have the problem that we can't connect our polycom pano with a new Windows 10 Laptop (HP). The polycom is connected to a samsung tv which has also miracast and there is no problem to connect with the pc.

We also have the newest firmware installed. People report me that sometimes the polycom "lost" his ip adress and shows only 0.0.0.0 but I'm not sure if there is an association between the toissues.

Or maybe there can be problems when the polycom and the tv have both activated miracast? The polycom is very near from the tv.

It would be nice if anybody can give me a hint what we should do.

Kind Regards,

Abhijit

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom Pano can't connect through Miracast

Hello @mgbahn ,

Stating the latest software does not help others when finding this post in days, weeks, months or years to come as they do not know what software mentioned was current at the time of writing.

Please therefore always post the exact complete build id.

This sounds like something I have seen a colleague deal with so I suggest you open a ticket and reference 1-14655269691 / EN-119328

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: Polycom Pano can't connect through Miracast

Hi Steffen,

thank you for your quick and detailed answer. Please excuse my imprecise software specification. We have the following software version in use: 1.2.2-204134

However, I would be happy to open a ticket with reference to your colleague.

Thank you very much for your help.

I wish you a good week!

Abhijit (MGBahn)

Message 3 of 3