Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom Real Presence 300 cycle restart

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Polycom Real Presence 300 cycle restart

Hello! I have equipment Polycom Real Presence 300. Suddenly terminal does not boot properly. There is a cyclic restart. I tried to reset to factory settings - the system says that some software can not be installed. I tried to reinstall software from the usb stick. The reaction of the terminal was the same - some software can not install and terminal reboots. I suspect that there is a problem with the internal flash memory. Is it possible to dismantle the terminal, pull out the memory and format it? Or check-in flash memory for integrity?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom Real Presence 300 cycle restart

Hello Vitgun,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Untrained endusers are recommended for any hardware or software issues to contact their Polycom reseller for support.

We will not discuss any topics where untrained endusers attempting to open Polycom hardware.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2