Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello there, i've updated the Touchpanel to 2.1.1-225 (6.1.1-370108). After every restart, there is a popup on the touchpanel which means "Update Available - A newer version of this application is available. Would you like to download and install the update? - Update button - Not now button. I pressed both but no changes. If i go to the settings or to web management over ip, there is no update available. Is this a bug or how can i fix this? Thanks and Best, Fatih

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello Community Forum User:

Welcome to the Polycom Community.

Some best practices advice:

It is always useful to include the currently used Software version as issues experienced or a question asked may already be addressed in a newer release. This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes, Administrator Guides or FAQ post’s.

The above is also stated in the "Read First"

When explaining a situation please include a FULL configuration of your configuration. If it involves calling another location what is being used to transverse the networks. If it involves other endpoints or is a multipoint call what is the other equipment and what software versions are they using (if known). It is hard to properly ‘guess’ these parameters when attempting to provide some guidance.

For this question you did not state the status of the paired codec.  The codec software and the RealPresence Touch software must be synchronized as indicated in the release notes.  I have a feeling the software is not the right software for the version of the paired codec.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards.
Steven Zabriski

Polycom Video Endpoints Product Management

Please be aware:
The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.

If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a web service request or call us .

The above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.

Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

HP Recommended

Ok here is the software version (Release - 6.1.1-370109)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.