Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

I am a newbee but I wan to learn . I will aks for patience and for forgivness. I will ask several questions and some of them utterly stupid. Please bear with me and with time they will not be asked as I am learning and training.

Question 1. I am able to call one of my furniture supplier < VFI ( Good VC stand, table and furniture by the way) with noproblem. I am not able to access any of the numerous Polycom Video Test. Not one. I have a Realprosence Group 500. 

I would liketo be able to have someone to check out my audio and video. Nto much else ..

What am I missing?

Call is H.323 but I a m not using a gatekeeper.

Can I make SIP call with the Group 500? and How?

Newbee

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Have you tried my test site ???   71.14.2.157 or 71.14.2.158...   I just checked and there have been 1293 test calls today...

Give it a try..

Gary M

HP Recommended

Hi

NOT getting any piture back from your site. Calls are accepted though. No sound either

Thanks

Newbee

HP Recommended

Most likely, you have a firewall issue blocking probably the inbound video.  You can fix it by opening up the appropriate ports on your firewall, setting up your firewall to accept H.323 traffic or by using a product like the VBP to add video to your network protection.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.