Polycom Trio / VisualPro / EE Producer won't "sleep"

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Polycom Trio / VisualPro / EE Producer won't "sleep"

Trio 8800: 5.9.0 (AD)

VisualPro: 6.2.1.2

EagleEye Producer: 1.2.2

Hi,

I have a customer using multiple Trio 8800 with VisualPros and EE IV (x4) Cameras.

Some of the trios are in Executive offices and therefore we decided to witch the

"User Detection Sensitivity" to off. (powerSaving.userDetectionSensitivity.officeHours // powerSaving.userDetectionSensitivity.offHours)

We also modified the "Idle Timeout Settings".

Up to this point everythings working great, the cameras go to "sleep" with the Trios (they turn away).

Now we have one Room with an Eagle Eye Producer for which we set the same settings. The Trio goes to sleep, but the EE Producer keeps "tracking" the speaker. Looks like the Trio can't put the Producer to sleep. The customer is extremely unhappy, as he knows it works with the simpler setup.

Is this a bug, or is there a setting we overlooked? Maybee something in the VisualPro Settings? (I'm pretty sure there is a setting in the group Series Firmware, but I couldn't find it / anything in the VisualPro Web UI).

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom Trio / VisualPro / EE Producer won't "sleep"

Hello @mvonderforst ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

I suggest you get this into support so we can troubleshoot this and document and/or fix this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 5
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I have the same issue, is there any update on this?

Message 3 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Chris-M-Cy ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

As explained to the original poster this would need to come into support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 5
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Steffen,

I asked to see if Martin has already any update before opening my SR.

BR

Chris

Message 5 of 5