Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am alway's a big fan of Polycom end points and in my 10-15 yrs experience with Polycom product  I never had a trouble except minor issues which is part of any system .

I was using VSX 7000 and view station system which is pretty good system and than we replaced all this unit ( 20 - 25 ) with HDX 9000 series video conference in 2010 - 2011 and This day's each unit is having either power off or hanging up problem , it's completely unreliable , even i was browsing some video conference community and mostly people is facing same kind of problem , it seems like some manufacturing default problem either with power supply or software with the particular lot . 

is somebody facing the same problem in this community ?

Thanks ...Sanjay 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

That is a very general statement and it is very unusual for several systems to have the same problem at the same time unless there is some outside influence.  I suggest calling the support center nearest you and describing the problem statement for each particular system.

Support centers contact info at this link.

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/Contact_Us.html

HP Recommended

well I am part of non profit organisation and still i prefer to have a polycom endpoints but having the same problem with 7-10 unit installed in different location doesn't make good sense to me .

HP Recommended

Sanjay, correct it does not make sense that is why we need to analyze each occurrence individually then see if there is any common denominator. You describe two different issues which are usually not related.

please contact Polycom support and we will try to work with you to understand the problem and devise a resolution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.