Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Prevent disconnect from Teams on Poly X50

plizon
Occasional Visitor

Prevent disconnect from Teams on Poly X50

Hello,

we configured a poly x50 as a teams room. But we discovered that users can disconnect the room to use it with another teams account. Is there a way to prevent this ?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Spam619
Frequent Visitor

Re: Prevent disconnect from Teams on Poly X50

we configured a poly x50 as a teams room. But we discovered that users can disconnect the room to use it with another teams account. Is there a way to prevent you are here: Home / Poly / Poly Trio with Microsoft Teams  Keep in mind though that would mean the lose of PSTN connectivity.  with a Trio which will function as the control panel for the X30 or X50 Just use the native processing on the Trio and delete any Trio endpoint entries in the OTD portal.

Message 2 of 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Prevent disconnect from Teams on Poly X50

Hello @Spam619  and @plizon ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Just like all other competitors' solutions out there we do use the Microsoft supplied Teams application on our products.

Any change or issue needs to be reported to our partner Microsoft as they are the only ones who can make a change.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 3