Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello people.

I always used the PVX software on my company and never had compatibility problems.
Now I acquired the software M100 and am having trouble.
Calls between two M100 works normally.
Calls between M100 and MCU appears black screen.

Anyone had this problem and managed to solve it?

PS: I added M100 as excession on Windows Firewall and also disabled Windows Firewall but doesn't work!

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo Campos

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Try placing the m100 call at the lowest possible video speed of 64k (the bottom selection on the Network page).  The capset that m100 uses is larger than PVX so testing with a low bandwidth should prove that the call can connect and there is a possible firewall config issue at some point.  Possibly not enough ports open. The m100 requires 3230-3237 for both TCP and UDP in addition to the 1720 for call setup.  

HP Recommended

Kendo,

I attached some pictures. Please take a look.

I tried the call with 128k and disabled my Windows Firewall but no success.

The call is established but the image from M100 is not showed.

HP Recommended

Anyone can help me?

HP Recommended

Hello Eduardo,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Opening this ports on your personal Windows PC's a firewall may not be sufficient as your company quite likely will have another firewall in its network.

I can only suggest you liaise with your network administrator and if they are unable to help you troubleshooting this issue contact Polycom support via your Polycom reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

I am the network administrator and I can say that there is no firewall between networks where are the MCU and M100 software PC.

You think worth testing with M100 PC on the same network (vlan) of the MCU?

HP Recommended

Hi ALL.

Anyone can help me? I need to resolve this problem urgently!

Thanks in advance.

HP Recommended

Hello Eduardo,

I had already suggested that you raise this via your Polycom reseller with Polycom support.

The community is not a replacement for the Polycom Support process and you therefore need to log this via the appropriate channels.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.