Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

After installing RPD 3.1.0.44431, some problems occured. The problem is when I change dialpad to Call history tab then click another tab, screen is becoming confused; You can find Screen Shot as attachment. And the second problem with new rpd 3.1.0.44431 is, when I click close ( X ) on RPD screen, program doesn’t go to directly to system tray, first it goes to task bar then when I right click on it and select close, program goes to tray icon section.

I think this is also a bug.

System Informations

Operating System    Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Version    6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 7601
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3517U CPU @ 1.90GHz, 2401 Mhz
RAM    8,00 GB
.NET Version  4.5.1

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi

I've got only the second problem (RPD doesn’t go to directly to system tray).

The difference between our systems is the .NET version.
My .NET version is 4.5.50709

Regards

HP Recommended

My exact version is 4.5.50938

It may cause because of .NET. But It has to be corrected. 😞

HP Recommended

Today I updated my RPD installation from v3.0 to v3.1.0.44431. I seems to be having simialr issues with the new GUI.

I made a call from the call history list. After doind that when I try to access the dialpad or contact list the app only shows the call history.

A set of screenshots is attached. In each you see the tab at the top of the display is different, but the call history list is always displayed.

Also, the app minimizes to the task bar, not the system tray.

HP Desktop with AMD FX 6100 6 core CPU @ 3.1 GHz

Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

10 GB memory

AMD Radeon HD7450 1 GB (current driver)

HP Recommended

I just updated a laptop running Windows 8.1 and found that it suffers the same menu corruption as the initial post reported.

Lenovo X1 Carbon

Intel Core i5 vPro

Intel 4000 Series Graphics

Windows 8.1

Michael

HP Recommended

Hello,

The same to me. Everything was fine until 3.0 version (including). Trying 3.1 and then with the latest 3.2.1 this bug persist for windows computers (tried on Windows 7 Professional x64, x86 and even on some XP Professional computers as we are still on XP in the company - not for long time 🙂 ).

All the Microsoft updates installed (automatic update configured), including all .Net Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.5.

Should be .NET 4.0 (missing) this bug source ? 

The latest version 3.2.1 for Mac works without any issue. 

HP Recommended

This afternoon I updated RPD on my desktop from  v3.1.0.44431 to v3.2.1.48697.

The tab menu confusion peresists in this new release.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.