Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

The problem is the following: I have 3 Polycom QDX 6000, One is connected to a Cisco access Switch 2960 Series,  when doing a point to point connection or through MCU, Cisco or Polycom,  if I made the call from the QDX 6000 keep the connection for 10 minutes then cut or drop the call, already verified all the settings on computers QDX 6000 and this is with the correct parameters.

Well when connect the QDX 6000 to the Core Sitch which is a Cisco 3560G Catalys, made the call and this is maintained.

I need your help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

If the call is dropping when calling a certain site or through a particular path and it stays up when going a different direction then the QDX is not the issue.  If the call drops at exactly 10 minutes every time then there is a timer on a port in a firewall somewhere.

Typically port 1720 has an inactivity timer in a firewall.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.