Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

I need some help about VGA input. I have a Kramer Switcher VP-728 to select 3 sources but the Polycom QDX 6000 don't recognizes. What´s wrong? Kramer output is set to 1024x768 size. thanks

Dennis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

From another source:

They must ensure the Kramer is configured properly (XGA output and not RGB or YPrPb on the DB15 connection) and that the interconnect cable works.

If they are trying to use any DRM managed source (DVD, Blu-ray or Apple-Air-Anything)  for their testing, the Kramer will shut down the analog output.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

By-pass the Kramer and use a PC directly connected, what are the results then?

HP Recommended

It´s OK, but i have 3 sources, 3 PC´s to alternate... and on the monitors of the PC´s the resolution is 1920x1080. Kramer also is used to downsize the resolution to 1024 (or 1280)x768. I use PC´s duplicated displays. tks

HP Recommended

From another source:

They must ensure the Kramer is configured properly (XGA output and not RGB or YPrPb on the DB15 connection) and that the interconnect cable works.

If they are trying to use any DRM managed source (DVD, Blu-ray or Apple-Air-Anything)  for their testing, the Kramer will shut down the analog output.

HP Recommended

I Thank You about this information. I think the Kramer´s output is RGB. Thank You for your help.

HP Recommended

I solved the problem using Kramer's FC-32. Thank You

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.