Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all !

Some questions about QDX (wihout second people monitor option). 

As content sourse I want to use  PC with VGA (DB15) video output and 3,5mm audio output jack (or 2xRCA).

1. Can I connect PC 3,5mm audio output (thru special cable of course) with QDX audio input "VCR IN" ?

(As content source I select "computer" on QDX of course)

2. On far-end QDXs I have "content monitor" as second monitor connected with CV output (and VGA output on some QDXs).

And how far-end-site people hears "content sound" ?

OR

should I use PC with composite video output and 3,5mm audio output jack (or 2xRCA)

and connect PC to video VCR IN ?

WBR,

Alex_V

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Just associated the content video input with the audio input you are using.

The audio, when that video input is selected, is mixed into the audio mix and sent to the far end.  The output would be the same way as the conversational audio.

HP Recommended

Does this mean that audio input VCR IN associated  with one of the four content video input  (VGA, AUX, VCR IN, DOCcam)  if one of this  content video input are select ?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.