Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I have an interesting question to pose to you....

I have a GS310 that will be using HDMI Input for Content. However, I will be using an audio mixer for two wireless headset mics that I will be inputting to the GS310 via an 1/8" Male TRS Plug.

My question is this :

Because I am using HDMI for the Content Input, will that override my audio feed with the 1/8" plug? In other words, will it be expecting audio only from the HDMI Input, or will it still pass the analog 1/8" audio input through the system while the HDMI video is passing into it?

It is for a medical procedure where the content will be from a scoped image while the two doctors will be using wireless headset mics to provide commentary.

I won't get the chance to test this for a week or two, but I am wondering if anyone may know if this is viable?

Thank you for your support and advice!

KKSky

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The GS has separate physical inputs for HDMI and audio. If you use the proper inputs for each input type, you should not have an issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.