Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

Is the RPG 500 "Skype Business Interoperability License" usable with Skype Business Online version ??

(restriction ? pre-requisites ?)

Please let me know.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Please refer to the press release <here> for Polycom's announcement about support for O365/Skype for Business on-line.

Any interoperability with Microsoft requires the interoperability license.

For additional information please reach out to your Polycom sales represenative.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your quick reply,

Of course we own the Skype Interop license.

what is not clear is if it works from now with Skype Business online ?

Thanks again.

HP Recommended

Please contact your Polycom sales represenative for additional details.

HP Recommended

Hi Fred,

Pretty disappointing to see this level of support from Polycom staff on what is a straightforward question. 

As far as I know Group Series do not support Office 365.

HP Recommended

Hello steve from accounting and all,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The release notes for currently released products would state the interoperability for our partners.

This is currently not the case for Skype for Business online and my colleague shared an official public press release which indicates a time frame.

We are unable to discuss this any further as this requires an NDA. Working with your Polycom reseller and/or support can provide you access to a Polycom Sales Engineer which in return can share roadmap with individuals once an NDA has been signed.

This is a US Law that we need to follow.

Please also remember that the Polycom community is not a replacement for our support infrastructure and any participation of either Polycom employees or other enthusiasts is on a voluntary basis.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

While I appreciate your support is on a volunteer basis and you are very helpful,  the forum communiity is very small and the vast majority of the expertise on these subjects is coming from yourself and a select few Polycom staff. 

Specifically with this SfB/0365 issue your documentation is ambiguous at best  and considering the confusion over on prem and Office 365 SfB  think it would be better to have a direct answer to a direct question to avoid deploying incorrect equipment in certain environments.

HP Recommended

"Specifically with this SfB/0365 issue your documentation is ambiguous at best  and considering the confusion over on prem and Office 365 SfB  think it would be better to have a direct answer to a direct question to avoid deploying incorrect equipment in certain environments."'

@Steve  +1

I fully agree

Thank you !

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have Polycom RPG 500 and Polycom GroupS4B Interop License 5150-65083-001. Where can I find manual how to set-up step by step the my RPG on S4B account?

RPG500, Interop licence and S4B accoung anough for working with service?

Thank you for prompt response.

Nikolay.

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.