Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good Morning,

I have a question, i have intalled my RPD ver. 3.0 and i tried with the RPD ver. 3.1 and i´m connecting to my polycom HDX 7000, why can not share a document??? in my RPD i can see the share icon but when i pressed nothing happens..

Regards.

Gabriel.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello Gabriel,

can you share content the other way ?

Are all the relevant firewall ports open ?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen, thankyou for you reply... ,... question above....

The other way that have the POLYCOM HDX 7000 Hardware, they share me their documents and i can see very well.

About the ports... mhmm good point, can you pls give me the ports that i need to use?, but to share i need a licences or can i share with the trial demo???

Regards.

Gabriel

HP Recommended

Hello Gabriel,

all ports are listed in the release notes that can be found => here <=.

The trial version should be fully functional for 30 days.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi..

The link that you gave me is not available that said the polycom page.. .. can you pls written here pls.?

that i remember, when i installed for the first time with a licences Works everythings very well, but i need to restart all the computer or formated and when i installed again the Windows, and all of my software, i installed again the RPD ver. 3.0 trial and doesn´t work  to share the content to the other way that have the hdx 7000, so, i installed the licenses and instead doesn´t work.. so, i installed in another computer the new reléase ver . 3.1 and still can not share the content, i can see the icon share and press but nothing happens.

Regards.

Gabriel

HP Recommended

Hello Gabriel,

the link works fine for me and the notes can be found at the same place where you downloaded the RPD software from.

http://support.polycom.com/

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.